Alexa Chung Celeb Reel


    Whoever said models can’t have beauty and brains never met Alexa Chung. This 26-year-old cover girl has shown off her devilish wit as the host of a handful of hit programs including Popworld, Get a Grip and Vanity Lair. Alexa currently splits her time between London and New York, where she recently helmed MTV’s afternoon chat fest, It’s On with Alexa Chung.


    You’re not apt to catch Alexa Chung parading around in a scandalously low-cut dress. “I don't want to look sexy in photographs,” she says. “I think it's an easy option. I'm so sick of girls pushing their boobs up in MySpace photographs. I hate the way women want to be ‘hot’ all the time. I'd like to try and be a different kind of role model, one who's properly covered up.” That’s not to suggest Alexa isn’t alluring.



    Quite the contrary. This green-eyed goddess has made many men weak in the knees thanks to her luscious long legs, flawless bone structure and slinky 34-24-35 dimensions. Sadly, Alexa insists she won’t be showcasing her curves in a saucy men’s magazine anytime soon. “I don't feel comfortable doing that,” she says. “Also, I think that gives you a certain shelf-life, and I want to be on Radio 4 when I'm older talking about books, and I think if I get my tits out now I won't be able to do that later."


    Growing up in Privett, Hampshire, Alexa Chung never dreamed of becoming a runway model. "I was very gawky, very, very skinny, pin-thin, and a bit uncoordinated because when your limbs grow so fast, you can't catch up,” she admits. “It didn't work out so well for a few years." Fortunately, Alexa eventually overcame her awkwardness and she was discovered by a modeling scout soon after her 16th birthday while hanging out with friends at England’s famous Reading Festival. "I think it's every girl's dream, a little bit, to be a model because it seems from the outside to be a glamorous industry and I was really into fashion, and I remember just being excited and wanting to be part of that," she says.



Post Title

Alexa Chung Celeb Reel


Post URL

http://celebritiesgalleryphoto.blogspot.com/2012/04/alexa-chung-celeb-reel.html


Visit Celebrities Gallery Photo for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List